lightasrain.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Amazing Grace...

As a Stylist and Display Artist... I am always looking for inspiration. When it comes to magazine publications there is only one style bible... and that my friends is Vogue. I was so excited when I heard that they were going to be making a documentary about the magazine and it's editor Anna Wintour. To my surprise and delight it also introduced the world to Vogue's creative director Grace Coddington. Grace is pure genius...and such an inspiration to stylists and artists all over. If you want to take a peek into the world of Vogue I suggest renting or buying a copy of The September Issue.... you will not be disappointed!
















P.S. - If you are a big fan of fashion collections... grab a copy of Vogue March 2010  Best of the Spring Collections...

No comments:

Post a Comment